Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Pampered not Perfect!

I realize that it has been a long time since i have last posted... Fear not I am back!! With more recipes and tricks up my sleeves then ever... Truth be told is that I have been busy in the last year building from the ground up my very own Home-Based business with The Pampered Chef...

My love for healthy cooking and adventurous baking was probably my first motivator but in a very few Cooking Shows I quickly realized that this opportunity was WAY more then simply Free products and unlimited access to recipe ideas! I understood quickly how I could have the best of both worlds by continuing to stay at home and be there for my three children every step of the way all the while earning extra income and building a strong business and team. In 9 months I promoted to Director and continue to set my goals higher.

Here is a little bit about Doris Christopher,Founder, The Pampered Chef.

In 1980, after eight years as a stay at home mom, Doris Christopher wanted to start contributing to the family income again. But she also wanted flexible hours, so she could still be there for her daughters. She quickly realized that a home-based business would best meet her needs, she founded her business on meeting the needs of others.

Doris knew she could help families by offering time-saving tools and recipes that made cooking both quick and easy. She went into people's homes and showed the how to get out of the kitchen fast, so they could spend more time enjoying their meals and each other.

She also had a mission- to enrich people's lives and provide them with an opportunity to help themselves and give back to their communities with their very own Pampered Chef businesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment